Wednesday, July 8, 2009

finders keepers

Photobucket
my mum's holidaying in crete pretending to be shirley valentine and my sis is at some fashion tradeshow in barcelona so i kindly offered to dog sit while they're away which means i am staying all on my lonesome in my mums flat which just happens to be a hop skip and a jump away from selfridges (how i wish i wasn't so fucking poor at the moment). anyway it's not all bad, because while they're away and i'm bored to tears i had the inevitable little snoop in both their wardrobes one evening and i found these little babies which appear to be from primark no less (it's been ages since i went near a shop, let alone primark, so i have no idea whats out there at the moment). luckily my lovely sister is willing to lend them to me for a little while. it's great having a sister the same size when you can't afford to buy clothes, now i just have to see whether my dear mother will mind lending me her birkin for a little while...

today i have a meeting about some freelance work for a graphic designer friend of mine. i'm quite excited. gotta keep that ball rolling...

3 comments:

battered couture said...

hey! Crete. Have you ever been? It's nice there. Tell your mom to get you the traditional white leather boots men wear. They are awesome. I've been meaning to get my ass there and tailor me a pair.

Emilie said...

Nice shoes...
xoxo
Emilie

elisabeth said...

*happy dance*

thats me, doing a happy dance because your back :D yay!i have missed your posts!glad your internship went well